Monday, June 11, 2012

Personality Plus

One thing about Minnie that ceases to amaze me - her funny little personality quirks!  She definitely has some strange/amusing/hilarious/annoying/crazy/awesome habits that keep Husband and I entertained every day.  Here's some of the highlights:

  • Loves getting her picture taken
  • Sleeps on her back with her paws in the air
  • Pushes her bed around with her nose into a whole different part of the house
  • WILL NOT STOP LICKING PEOPLE (especially me)
  • Stands on the patio table like a cat
  • Cries when she's left out of a room
  • Barges in the bathroom and cries when you shut the door on her
  • Sticks her head in the trash (this one is definitely an annoying habit)
  • Zooms at top speed in the backyard
  • Barks at butterflies
  • Digs holes to China in the backyard
  • When I first see her in the morning, she runs at me at top speed, almost knocks me over, and then sneezes on me
  • Rubs her whole body on my legs to make sure she's got a good coating of fur on them before I go to work
  • Sticks her head out the window in the car and lets her lips flap in the breeze
  • Lets us dress her up in silly stuff! (See below)

No comments:

Post a Comment