Monday, February 6, 2012

Sad, Sad Baby

Minnie's surgery is tomorrow, and I REALLY think she knows something is up! For the past 3 days she's been moping around the house, half-heartedly bringing toys up to us to play, and wandering around in circles and crying. I feel so bad for her! I keep calling her the sad, sad baby. Poor Minnie. Although I keep telling Husband that Minnie's sad because she knows her surgery is coming up, it's probably because we've been really busy and haven't had a lot of time for playing with her. Boo.

Minn's [human] grandparents visited her this weekend and she had a good time climbing all over them, licking their hands, and swinging all of her toys in their faces. I guess that's the only time she wasn't acting sad this weekend!

No pictures to post for now...I'm sure I'll have some of sad post-surgery Minnie to post tomorrow! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment