Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Day is Looming...

Yesterday I made an appointment for Minnie to get fixed next Tuesday - yikes! Today we're going to the vet to get blood work done so they'll be able to tell if she can handle the anesthesia. I know having the surgery isn't a big deal, but I also know I'm going to be worrying about her all day!  I just don't want to see her all sad/in pain afterwards. I'm sure she'll recover quickly and be back to her silly antics in no time!  


As Minnie keeps growing, you can definitely tell she has her own little goofy personality. She is so particular about certain things that I never imagined dogs cared about!  For example, when we let her out of her kennel in the morning and she's on her way to the back door, she always stops, picks up a toy, flings it backwards over her head, and continues on out the door. Weirdo!  I love it though...she makes things super interesting at our house!

Minn at the farm - looking quite proud!


Note about the picture above - She busted out of her baby collar a couple weeks ago, so she's now sporting a collar that belonged to her Aunt Bea!

No comments:

Post a Comment