Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Op

I'm going to backtrack to last week when Minnie had her surgery. We dropped her off at the vet (SO sad), and she looked back at us and went WOOF as we were walking out the door! I wanted to run back and take her home with us! Fortunately though, Minnie's surgery went great, and it only took her about a day to recover. She was SO sleepy/drugged up when we picked her up, it was funny and kind of pathetic at the same time! We knew she wasn't feeling well because we put her in her kennel, opened up the door to let her out awhile later, and she didn't budge! Poor girlfriend.


Minnie's doing great now though, and we are planning on taking her on a hike this weekend if the weather stays ok! 


On a side note, Minn's picked up a funny little habit...she keeps scooting her food/water bowls all over the kitchen! I think she's doing it because she's mad at us. She's like, I'll show you guys...I'll act silly and then you'll play with me!


She's the only dog I know that cries tears of joy when she sees the vet!

Minn took over the wheel...

Right after her surgery - how sad is that face?



No comments:

Post a Comment