Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Minnie's Updates

Minnie's had herself a nice little month so far!  While Husband and I were in Florida for a week, Minn got to spend the week with her BFF, Jack. 


Smiley and serious!

I guess when she's a guest at someone else's house, she likes to "tidy up" to make sure she gets invited back. Here's what I mean:


Minn's clean-up job

Apparently she went through the entire house, collected every single toy (even the ones that weren't hers), and piled them all in her bed! She is such a weirdo!

Minnie also got groomed for the first time last weekend, and she looks SUPER cute!  I asked the groomer how she did (I was expecting her to say, oh Minnie was great!) But she just answered with a, "Well....she was.....silly."  I can only imagine what Minnie did...I probably don't want to know.  The groomer did mention that Minnie was a very "licky girl." She licked the scissors they were using to trim her ears, and cut her tongue! Minn!  

This past weekend, after I dragged poor Minn on a long walk on an extremely humid, hot day, she decided that some relaxation was in order.  So she invited herself onto the lounge chair I was sitting on (when I got up to get a drink) and had herself a nice little chew up there!

Hi Mom! I stole your chair!


There's not much else too interesting to report.  My birthday's on Thursday...I hope Minnie got me something great! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment