Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Note From Minnie

Hi Humans,
Minnie here.  I am taking over the blog today because my mom said she didn't know what to write. What is she talking about? How can you run out of things to write about lil ole ME?  I am one cute, sassy, energetic girl who leads a very interesting life, THANK YOU!


I must say that life is pretty good for me these days.  My days normally consist of zooming around my yard in the morning, taking a morning nap in the kitchen, taking an afternoon nap under my dad's desk, taking a mid-day nap under my mom and dad's bed, chewing on my bone, playing fetch, and then taking an pre-bedtime nap in the family room. What can be better than that? 


Now that I think about it, I feel like I might be getting ripped off in the walk department - I can't even remember the last time I went on one! My mom says it's too hot for me and that I start panting too much, but so what! A girl needs to keep her figure trim and slim, I say!  That's why I've been running laps around the backyard in the morning. I call it my morning constitutional. If no one is going to walk me, then I have to take matters into my own paws!


Guess what? In a couple weeks I get to go on vacation with my WHOLE family!  I don't have to be left behind this time, HURRAH!  From what I hear, I'm going to get to swim in this giant thing filled with water called a lake.  And I'm going to get to run on some mushy stuff called sand. AND I'm going to get to play with my cousin Jack all week long! Oh I just can't wait!  


As for now, I'm just going to have to keep staying on my best behavior so my parents don't change their minds about taking me along.  I will try not to dig in the trash so much, run the other way when my dad is calling, and jump on people. But I love people too much to contain my excitement!


I hope everyone is having as great of a week as I am!


Love,
Minnie


P.S. - Go Cardinals! (Whatever that means. My parents say it all the time so I thought I was supposed to.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill,

    I loved your post (or should I say Minnie's post)! It brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete