Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Obsessed

Sometimes I ask myself, Jill, why do you torment yourself by looking at pictures of golden retriever puppies each and every day?  The result is always the same - every time I peruse golden pics, I always, ALWAYS want another one.  


Now you may be wondering, but don't you already have a golden puppy?  Isn't precious Minnie enough for you, you greedy jerk? The answer is yes, of course I still love my Minn, yes I am a jerk for feeling the need for more puppies, and yes I am being ridiculous, but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT. Why do goldens have to be so dang cute? Sometimes I even wish goldens were less cute, so I wouldn't feel the need to buy every puppy in the world. There is just something about those tiny faces, fuzzy butts, and wiggly tails that makes me want to cry!  


I am obsessed with golden retriever puppies, and I am not ashamed.


I advise you to view some of these photos so you know what I'm talking about, and so you don't think I'm a huge weirdo (which you probably already do).  Even if you have a heart of stone and a love for cats, I guarantee you will want a golden retriever puppy after looking at these photos. Now go!

Basil the Golden

Timber the Golden

I am also posting another picture of Minnie to reassure you that she is still the #1 golden in my life!

3 comments:

  1. how can anyone not love golden retriever puppies?! ;)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! They just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I just checked out your blog - it's really cute! Adding it on my Google Reader now ;)

    ReplyDelete