Friday, January 27, 2012

Missin' Minnie

Today Husband is taking Minnie to the farm, and I am not going with them. Man, am I going to miss that pup! (And I suppose Husband too!) For the 2 months we've had Minnie, I've never been away from her for more than 10 hours. They will be returning tomorrow night, so it's a pretty short trip, but I am afraid the following things are going to happen:
  • Minnie will forget who I am 
  • She will grow huge and won't have her puppy looks anymore
  • She will go swimming in the icy cold lake (even though Husband swears he's not taking her near it)
  • She will get filthy and stinky (I am 99.999% sure this will happen)
  • She'll get eaten by a coyote
  • She'll wander around looking for me, crying hopelessly (Actually I kind of want her to miss me!)
  • She'll roll around in cow poop (Probably will happen also)
Anyways, I can't speculate about everything that's going to happen during the next 24 hours, but I guess I'll hear all about her adventures tomorrow night! Have a good time on your first overnight excursion, Minnie Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment