Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shopaholic

Most people who know me are aware of my major shopping problem. I don't know what it is, but when I am in a 2-mile radius of a mall, I feel like I have to go in.  And all of those emails that stores send out (aka junk email)? Yeah, I read all of those, because there's usually a discount in there somewhere!  90% of the time I don't need anything new, but when I get an email with a great deal, I feel like it would be a crime to pass it up!


Now that a new pup is on the way, my shopping addiction has transferred over to buying dog stuff.  In the 3 days since we picked her out, I've already bought a collar, leash, bowl, kennel, 2 kinds of treats, and dog shampoo.  Do I know if any of this stuff is any good? Not really. But I just keep telling myself, well we don't have it so we're going to need it! I got so excited about the dog stuff that I haven't really taken the time to figure out what is best for her.  I may be seeing some visits to the UPS store in the near future (to return all of my Amazon purchases!)


Here are some of the things that I've bought so far.  Today, I plan on making one of my thrice-weekly visits to Target to look at some toys and beds. Hopefully when I realize how expensive a dog is (the food, the vet bills, all of the other stuff), my shopping will simmer down!


Red Dingo Reflective Collar from Amazon

Petmate Kennel XL from Amazon
Kakadu Pet Bowl from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment