Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Can't Help It

It is true that Minnie is rather cute and energetic at the ripe old age of 6 months, but I can't stop looking at pictures from her "baby" days! It just amazes me how much she's grown since we brought her home! I promise, the next post will be about Minnie's current doings...but for now, here's a picture from back on Thanksgiving. WHAT A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL! We found that bandana she's wearing in the picture the other night - I don't think her nose would even fit through it now! Aw!
The little furball...this was after she threw up on me in the car :(


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill,
    I am really sorry to reach out to you this way but I wasn't allowed to send you a message on Facebook and this was my only option! I have been looking all over for your dress. I saw a photo from your wedding posted on Pinterest and have done a lot of research to find just the name of the dress! Now, I've come to find out that the dress is discontinued. I hope this isn't rude to ask, but I was wondering if you still have your dress? If so, do you plan on keeping it or would selling it be an option? I absolutely LOVE it and can't get it out of my head! My name is Stacy and I would love to hear back from you! Please email me, or send me a message on Facebook, or whatever to get back to me as I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you so much!

    -Stacy Ludwig
    Email: Stacy.ludwig31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete