Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Doing Much Better

So Minnie really does have a little stomach parasite (it wasn't from eating crap in the backyard like we thought). However, it's a good thing the vet could detect it, because it's an easy fix with a bit of medicine. So Minnie is on the road to recovery!  She's already acting more puppy-ish and playful, so we know she'll be fine. What a relief!


Minnie came to work with me on Friday - that was....interesting. She climbed all over me in the car, had her face an inch from mine, put her paw on my shoulder, and then tried to hop in my lap (while I was driving). Then we got to my office, and she would not. stop. CRYING!  I don't know what the deal was! Maybe she didn't like being closed in my office with me? Or maybe she had to go to the bathroom (since this was before we knew she was sick). All I know is, I won't be taking her to work with me for quite awhile!  She even barked when my coworker came in the front door - I guess she felt the need to protect us all from intruders!  


At work with my mom!  Looking happy here...
even though I wasn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment