Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Minnie Recommends...

I decided I'm going to do a weekly post about something (a toy, treat, etc) that Minnie really loves.  Although she's a dog, she really does have preferences about the stuff she plays with and the things she eats!  For example, I found out that she does NOT like these organic pumpkin pie dog biscuits I got her...yeah, I don't really know what dog would like something like that, but I thought I'd try it (mostly because the packaging was cute!)


So we discovered that Minnie goes CRAZY for the Target brand (Boots & Barkley) of chewy training treats. I tried to find a link for them on the Target website, but didn't see anything. They are just tiny bits of chewy, stinky, meat treats that we give her when we're practicing sit and stay. They're the perfect size and judging by Minnie's reaction, the flavor is pretty tasty too! She even knows the sound the bag makes when we're opening it - she'll come running in from the next room!


The bag comes in 2 sizes and I believe 2 flavors (she likes the beef). These treats receive 2 paws up from Minnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment